成都学历教育交流组

《吸血鬼日记》第一季 :亡命天涯

可可英语 2020-11-16 21:55:30

吸血鬼日记第一季下载 【新朋友】点击标题下面蓝字可可英语加关注

【老朋友】点击手机右上角图标转发分享内容

【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

【吸血鬼日记】

I don't know, ok.Some freak shot at me with wooden bullets,I'd bail in under 60.

我不知道 好吧 某个疯子用木子弹击中我 我会迅速逃离

And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?

为何一个新闻记者要猎杀吸血鬼

I don't know. I don't know who knows about us.

不知道 我不知道有谁知道我们的存在

I mean, that guy did.There could be others. Hey, do me a favor.

那个人肯定知道 可能还有其他人 嘿 别给我惹麻烦

While you're here, please be careful.

你在这儿要小心 照顾好自己

Why stay?I'm headed to New York for the weekend.

为何留在这儿 我周末去纽约

Bon Jovi in the garden."Wanted Dead Or Alive."

邦·乔威乐队的公园表演 《亡命天涯》

That's our theme song.It'll be a blast.

我们的主题歌哦 会很劲爆的

Hey, do you think that he would actually remember us?

你觉得他真的记得我们吗

That was a pretty crazy weekend, huh?We can make him remember us.Come on!Let's go.

当年那个周末太疯狂了 我们可以唤醒他的记忆 来吧 我们走

I mean, what's keeping you here?I told you.Her name is Elena.

你为什么要留在这里 我告诉过你 她叫埃琳娜

Well, let's hope she's better Than the last girl you got all sprung over.

希望她比上一个 让你迷恋的女孩好

You didn't even know Katherine.'Cause if I did,I'd kick her ass. Little bitch.

你又不认识凯瑟琳 如果认识的话 我会狠狠教训她 小贱人

Speaking of... Where's Damon?Inflicting misery somewhere.

说到这个...达蒙人呢 又在外面为祸人间吧

Hey, um, you gonna be ok here alone?I got some things I gotta take care of.

你一个人在这没事吧 我有点事要做

Well, it's not exactly like I can go anywhere.

我还能到哪去

And you and Damon are the only ones With these nifty little daylight rings.

只有你和达蒙 拥有神奇的抵抗日光的戒指

I have a mood ring from '75. Trade ya?Doesn't work that way, and you know it.

我有一枚1875年的心情戒指 要换吗 换是不可能的 你知道的

Yeah.Hey, Lex...I'm really glad that you came here.Ok, what are we doing for your birthday?

是啊 莱希 我很高兴你能来 好吧 我们要怎样为你庆生

It's not every day a guy turns 162 years old.Really?Oh, yeah.

活到162岁的人可不多见 真要吗 当然了

【重点讲解】

1、actually

的确;真实地;事实上

One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.

一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。

Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.

利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。

(用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上

No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.

不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。

'So it's not a family show then?' 'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'

“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。” 吸血鬼日记第一季下载

(引入新话题)其实,说实在的

Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.

这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。

Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.

这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。


2、exactly

精确地;确切地;正好

Each corner had a guard tower, each of which was exactly ten meters in height.

每个角落都有一座警戒塔,每座警戒塔正好10米高。

Agnew's car pulled into the driveway at exactly five o'clock.

阿格纽的车在5点整驶入了车道。

确实如此/并非如此;正是/不完全是

Eve nodded, almost approvingly. 'Exactly.'

伊芙几乎赞同地点了点头。“确实如此。”

'We don't know the answer to that.' 'Exactly —so shut up and stop speculating.'

“我们不知道那个问题的答案。”“就是——那就闭嘴,别瞎猜。”

根本不;决不

This was not exactly what I wanted to hear.

这根本不是我想听到的。

Sailing is not exactly cheap.

帆船运动根本就不便宜。

吸血鬼日记第一季下载

Copyright © 成都学历教育交流组@2017